HOW many paint articles can the mags run?!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I was lookin' at car mags at the grocery store & a big name car mag has a big paint your own car article on the cover this month. Jeeeeez... HOW many times can they possibly run one of those!?! [S

BoB

I was lookin' at car mags at the grocery store & a big name car mag has a big paint your own car article on the cover this month. Jeeeeez... HOW many times can they possibly run one of those!?! [S

BoB

7,831,053 .......anything else I can help you with ?

More importantly what are you doing at the grocery store reading car magazines anyway :confused: Aren't you supposed to be getting your truck running :D

I'll be patiently waiting out in the garage..........working on the Willys . I was 'honey doing' last night and lost a day.
disimulado.gif

When I was buying Hot Rod and Car Craft it seemed liked every arcticle was a rehash of something 15-18 months earlier, like they ran in the same cycle over and over again.

7,831,053 More importantly what are you doing at the grocery store reading car magazines anyway :confused: Aren't you supposed to be getting your truck running :D

Beer run dude... been 1 dang prob after another & I needed a lil break! :eek:[ddd

BoB

yeah, i got tired of the same "paint your car yourself" articles years ago and i'm not that old...

what gets me is the government is constantly tightening the reigns on pollution, even arkansas has changed the rules in the last yr or so i'm told, and these "california" car mags (california being the tightest pollution regs in the country) still try to talk peeps into foggin up the atmosphere...

i w/ya tripper...find something else to write about already:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back