How much did you pay for fuel today ??$$??$$

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also remember that on Saturday nights we would go to my friends Sunoco station and he would turn the dial past the Sunoco 260 mark so that we were getting super hi test , something like 270. It was great racing fuel for our little Saturday night street races.

We called that... white gas... because it was clear unlike other brands that were colored by additives! My brother-in-law had a '69 Z28 (4-speed) & that gas would really perk his car up!

BoB

$2.29 for regular today...
I think it's time to dump the LS1 into the daily E36 BMW I'm driving...deathly slow 4 cyl auto and it's only getting 22.1 mpg...:mad:

$2.57 for Reg.

This is unheard of here in the last 5 years. We have some of the highest gas prices and we have an additional Tax in this corner of the state for "ecological impact" i.e.. million people in 7 counties.

gas%20price_zps4lasbtfd.jpg

Here in East Tn

Mrs Tripper & I saw this in Houston!

For some reason my fone posted the foto sideways!?

BoB

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 8
not as good as soom

2 things make a good. 30 cents less than last time i gassed and i only gas twice a month[cl

Attachments

• 20150919_194222.jpg
    20150919_194222.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 8
I just put in $20.00 worth again, same amount it cost last time.

LOL, One time when it hit four dollars a gallon here there was a local TV station interviewing folks at a gas station. The reporter was asking folks filling up how the prices were affecting them and this one girl said it really wouldn't affect her because she only bought ten dollars worth at a time. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back