How to lower the lid on your pickup fast.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudbone40

Started yesterday, ended about noon today, man am I ready for spring. Just wanted to share some pics for all the guys and gals that don't know what this white stuff is, I think you all call it rain in the warmer climates. Our best swapmeet was this weekend, and I didn't make it today, but I'll be there tomorrow, unless it snows.

Ha, my cousin in Madison Indiana just sent me some photos that look like that Mud. He is coming down to Fla in a couple of weeks to go to the Billetproof show with us. He said he can't wait.

Got Heat? Yep!!!

Hey guys just wanted to let ya all know that we got about 10 inches of snow and it is cold! BUT.....I want to make a public THANK YOU to Bill (who is on this site)and Gary who helped me today get the biggest part of my shop cieling put up! I got my wood burner that I built finished and we were warm as toast! NOW when the cieling is finished it will awesome to work out in the shop in a T-shirt!
Thanks again Bill and Gary!

Our best swapmeet was this weekend, and I didn't make it today, but I'll be there tomorrow, unless it snows.

Ya get to the swapmeet, Mud??? Me & the wife did. Unfortunately, didn't find anything usefull for either vehicle.

OK,
Guys here are some pics of my shop with the newly almost finished cieling!Sorry it took so long!

Attachments

• 267.JPG
    267.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 268.JPG
    268.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 269.JPG
    269.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 270.JPG
    270.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 271.JPG
    271.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 17
Way too much room! I really like your circulation fan using boots for the blades. (That's supposed to be humor). Enjoy your great shop.

Last edited:
Thanks guys ! That is what alot of people say,But I like the middle all open to move stuff around and pull our cars in to change oil ect.I keep telling my Wife that I need a BIGGER shop!(NOT going to happen)
I worked out of a 20' x 20' block building for 13 yrs and hated it! I always said that if I moved and had the space,that I would build a 40' x 60' and I did!
I still have a ways to go to get it where I want it, but at least I can work and keep warm now!

Latest posts

Back