Howdy From Oklahoma....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Screamin' Metal

Hey there, Been around the Rod sites awhile now....As some of you know from other sites, I build race cars. Specifically, motors with blower and turbos, but I do the norn. aspirated hi-horse things, too. Also a Master Welder, doing Alum., Moly tubing , frames and such...
In about 2 years time....I'm gonna be retiring from the Racing Stuff....and gonna gear my shop to do Rods and Bikes....
I try and help out with the tech stuff, my way of paying back to the community that has given me so much for the 35 years....

I'm glad to be here and I pop in/out kinda infequently, I'm in the process of trying to rat out a early 60's chevy 1-ton. Gonna have duallys, 6.2 turbo diesel ( twin holsets), air, 5" Chop, frame Z'ed,

Hope to see ya'll around! [;)

Welcome to the site. Pics of your stuff are always welcome here.

I'll past some pic's when I can. I have a few cars in the shop and around the shop and they can't be involved in any pics.....its a legal racing typa thing, they can't be seen being worked on....thats why my shop is waaaaay out in the middle of nowhere.....folks can't just drop in while we're building a motor for 'so-n-so's car. These folks can be realy sneaky! Ha!

When I get my shop switched over.....ya'll start seeing some strange stuff appear outta the shop! Ha![cl

I'll past some pic's when I can. I have a few cars in the shop and around the shop and they can't be involved in any pics.....its a legal racing typa thing, they can't be seen being worked on....thats why my shop is waaaaay out in the middle of nowhere.....folks can't just drop in while we're building a motor for 'so-n-so's car. These folks can be realy sneaky! Ha!

When I get my shop switched over.....ya'll start seeing some strange stuff appear outta the shop! Ha![cl

Looking forward to it!![ddd

I can’t wait, really looking forward to it. :D

Oh, and welcome to the site. :cool:

Latest posts

Back