Howwwwwdy!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i'm tha man

Hello everybody,
My name is Steve obviously new here. I build cars for a living here in Reno NV. getting ready to go into poverty and start my own old schoo; speed shop. Other than that I look foreward to getting to know everyone.:)

Hey Steve, welcome to the sight. You sound just like another follish car nut that I know....... hmmmm:rolleyes:. Tell us a little about yourself. Are you building anything interesting. Give us pix, we crave pix. lol.

Welcome!

Steve,
Welcome to the forum. Lots of easy goin' hot rodders here. Love to see some pictures of what u're up to! Make u're self @ home!

BoB

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Lots of stuff going on. We are getting ready to do a traditional 29 flathead model A roadster. We just started a 63 jeep truck that we are fabing a new frame for going from a 4x to a lowered rear bagged tail dragger truck its going to be bitchin'. I am really exited about this one. I have a commission to make a 27 T touring all by hand. Frame body and all totally fabed from scratch. Doing a 71 el'camino for a friend and to top it all off we are starting a gasser project for SEMA next year. Buisy! And yes as soon as we have pics they will be up.

Glad to be a part of this forum
Steve

Latest posts

Back