I dont remember ever seeing ads..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadRATT

Hmmm..maybe age is catching up with me and I am losing it but I dont ever remember seeing ads when I open the site.Some ads are even popping up in posts....Noway to delete them.?

Hmmm..maybe age is catching up with me and I am losing it but I dont ever remember seeing ads when I open the site.Some ads are even popping up in posts....Noway to delete them.?

Thanks for asking! I did a major upgrade & moved to much faster servers last week. The board had also become a beast to back up & upgrades were necessary so I integrated Google ads as a way to help offset the cost of operating it which I have been doing out of pocket for nearly 3 years.

Rat Rod Mod

It was explained in another thread that I can't seem to find, but it will generate some much needed money to keep this site alive! Click on them and it pays the site a few cents each time...CR

Just a necesary "evil" of getting bigger & more popular.

If it helps with power & speed I'm cool with it.

(kinda like paying for nitrous);)

BadRatt,Rather than seeing them as a nuisance I am looking at them as a way to contribute to the expense of maintaining the site. I'm randomly clicking on them and clicking back off while I'm on just to raise the hit count.
(Google's computer doesn't know i'm not actually reading them) :)

Thanks Mr Modski! I especially like the way the images are displayed now so you can click through all them in a sequence & not just one at a time like before! Keep up the good work & I'll check out some of the ads in the mean time! ;);)

Rattler

Latest posts

Back