I finished making my push bumper *pics*

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
Well it's been a while, but I finished making the tube style push bumper for my 32. It will be shipped out for chrome this week. I'll add some pics after it gets plated. It wasn't fully finished when these pics were taken but was finished enough to be held in place after the mounting brackets were partially completed.

IF you haven't seen it before and are interested, here's a link to the thread on the making of the bumper.

http://www.ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26&highlight=bumper

And here's some pics of the temp install on the car before plating......

Looks pretty cool Gastrick. Who do you use for chrome plating? I have used Action Plating in Opa Locka, over your way, a few times. Not bad work and pretty reasonable.

I like your Pontiac taillights too. My Son is using them in his T bucket to get away from the often done '39 Ford or '47 Chevy units.

Don

Don, I'm using a new place that's supposed to be really good in Ft. Lauderdale named Melimar Metal Finishing. They have my windshield frame already,. It should be done this week. The place I was using packed up and moved north so this will be a new experience for me. You should be able to check it out in Daytona. :D

Joe, I haven't been running around with it on the car. I just finished making the mounting brackets this weekend.

24dodge, Thanks man.

Looks Great.....

Looks great Gastrick, looking forward to seeing the shiny stuff on it.

I will pick up the quick change rear end for the Dodge this week from Lime Works, they talked me into chroming the steel quick change center section.
Looking forward to seeing how that looks under the 22....

Latest posts

Back