i forgot to introduce myself

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

38fordtruck

hello my name is austin i live in moroni, utah and im not even old enough to buy beer. im a car addict i own a 69 f-100 a 69 f-250 highboy, an 80/84/90ish bronco, an 89 ford probe GT, an 83 ranger, a 69 ih dumptruck, and a 73 f-100(parts truck about to be scraped) ive always like the look of rat rods and sort of wanted to build one but last summer i went to the rat fink reunion in manti and i was hooked. i instanly started looking for a rat to build. i found lots of them but i never talked to any owners untill i rembered my dad talking about the old blackburn out to the turkey farm he said he thought it was a 38. hence my screen name. but when i got it home i knew it was newer than that so i looked on google's till i found out it was a 42-47 but i dont care i still like it and my grandpa just let me have it

Welcome to RRR, truck is a good start, age ain't an issue, and I think you have to be 35 years old to buy beer in Utah anyway.

thanks for the welcome guys and to answer the question about beer sales in utah you can buy beer as long as you get permission from the church;)

Welcome from Michigan

We are all "under 21" in our minds and in spirit.... that's what's cool about being a car guy.....[cl Kinda like Peter Pan.... you remember Peter Pan right????

cool where did you go?

I don't really remember, but I think it was when we camped at the reservoir west of there and then cut over toward I70? Honestly, I only remember the name because I made a (only funny to me) joke about it - "What a Maroni" referring to Bugs Bunny's "What a maroon" comment.... Yeah, I'm kinda old. :p Utah is an awesome state!

Who argues with the Bug's .....

I don't really remember, but I think it was when we camped at the reservoir west of there and then cut over toward I70? Honestly, I only remember the name because I made a (only funny to me) joke about it - "What a Maroni" referring to Bugs Bunny's "What a maroon" comment.... Yeah, I'm kinda old. :p Utah is an awesome state!

You ain't old, you're experienced.....

that sounds like the wales reservoir to me that place use to be fun but its gone downhill since they banned boats on it. now the water is only a couple inches deep and the rest is nasty mud. theres no fish either but it is a great place to hunt ducks and gesse.

im not to good with the roads around here on acutal maps we have got our owns names for them

it is a small world

Latest posts

Back