I got my pics fixed of my 39 International

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BinderRod

seems you don't need to resize them. Here you go.

Attachments

• DSC00241.JPG
    DSC00241.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00322.JPG
    DSC00322.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00760.JPG
    DSC00760.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 1939 Truck 002.jpg
    1939 Truck 002.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00051.JPG
    DSC00051.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 50
Really nice

Binder,
Wow... u're ride looks really nice & looks like it's really comin' together.
great job... that oughta b a real screamer!!! Lots of truckers around here!!!

BoB

Binder,
Wow... u're ride looks really nice & looks like it's really comin' together.
great job... that oughta b a real screamer!!! Lots of truckers around here!!!

BoB

bob, it is a real screamer! i followed keith to joplin in the wifes trailblazer on our way to the HAMB DRAGS! we made very very good time! although, i was really tired of starin at his ass for 200 miles:D

WOW, now thats a nice truck, did you use the original frame and box it??
what steering are you using?, thats where i start after i finish my bed is the cab and im totally lost, i have to build a brake pedal, gas pedal, steering colum, any help with pics in that area would be a great help...thanks

Is that CHROME on your wheels ?
YUCK........

I am only kiddin...really, I am.
That truck looks too cool. Nice stance, purddy motor, coil overs....

Very clean build. Hats off to you.

I LOVE THAT BINDER!!!! I had a 37 MANY years ago and wish I still had it, sold a 41 Binder in May of this year and will ALWAYS have my Tubbed 58 Binder A100. Great truck the Dragstar style wheels look good but MAN I can see it with TQ Ds or Red wheels.

Jim

WOW, now thats a nice truck, did you use the original frame and box it??
what steering are you using?, thats where i start after i finish my bed is the cab and im totally lost, i have to build a brake pedal, gas pedal, steering colum, any help with pics in that area would be a great help...thanks

The front sub is from a 75 Trans Am. The rear is original that I boxed. Send me a PM of a list of stuffyou are having trouble with. I am sure I can send pictures and talk you through just about everything. I built 100% of my truck with a little help from the wife to hold a wrench and stuff like that. Keith

Latest posts

Back