I got offered a trade

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broke Down

one of my friends offered me a '64 Lincoln and a late 20's cab with a title and all the fab work done, ie chopped and such. i have a ATV he wants and his wife wants the projects gone. the Lincoln runs and is all there, needs paint and some interior work (if you wanted) but can be daily driven with some TLC. the cab is just a cab, no frame, interior, or extra parts but it is in great condition with no paint.

my biggest question is, what would the cab with a clear title be worth? i want the Lincoln for a family ride but i might be able to part with the cab.

sorry, no pictures at this time

Without pictures hard to know what it is, and even with pictures it is still hard. Prices vary by region, some places they go cheap, other places for more money.

Don

I got a picture, not as modified as I thought.

IMG954567.jpg

I thought you said it was a late 20's cab with fab work done? [S

That's a '30-'31 Ford Tudor Sedan with no work done. As usual condition means a lot, and it's hard to tell from one picture. Doesn't look like it's too bad, but pics are deceiving. Actual selling prices are all over the map depending on your area of the country and they change daily. I would research the title as well. Is it a clean title for your state in the seller's name? If not there can be some issues. More info needed on the Lincoln as well...

I thought you said it was a late 20's cab with fab work done? [S

That's a '30-'31 Ford Tudor Sedan with no work done. As usual condition means a lot, and it's hard to tell from one picture. Doesn't look like it's too bad, but pics are deceiving. Actual selling prices are all over the map depending on your area of the country and they change daily. I would research the title as well. Is it a clean title for your state in the seller's name? If not there can be some issues. More info needed on the Lincoln as well...

Forgive me, I'm still learning my old cars of that era...haha. I was going by memory until he sent me another picture. The title is a Texas title. The Lincoln I'm comfortable with, I know my way around those cars and prices, I've wanted on of those since I was 10. I was just curious about the Ford, I am highly ignorant around those cars. I doubt I would see $2k out of it for sure.

Oh and devil, thanks for the correction. At least I wasn't off by a whole decade...lol

Latest posts

Back