I guy from Vine Grove.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikehemmen

I heard that this site was out hear. Some of my friends said it was ok but had to try it myself. Been working with a lot of guys who love cars and they heard of this site. My dad was a car guy. We worked at ford in louisville for many years. He died a few years ago out in the garage working on his car. It was his heart that gave out. He was great to work with on cars. Never got mad or lost his cool. That really made me feel close to him. So yes it is in the blood. I have been away for few years. Just came back to help mom with the homestead. Been working on a few different crews. Would like to meet people on this forum. Always been a KY boy. It is in my heart. Even when out of the country. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to RRR, mike. Nice intro. Got my love of cars from my Dad, too.
Quite a few showsa in the area. Two this weekend. One in Stephensburg at the school & the BOSS show on post @ the PX. If you check out the BOSS show stop by the green 47 Chevy truck& say hey to the old guy with the long grey hair. That'd be me !

Latest posts

Back