I have to brag

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat33pickmup

International man of mystery!
So ive been runnin my Upholstery shop for over 3 months now and its staying afloat. Where I have to brag is my Girlfriend, she told me a while ago to spend a few hours in the shop in the evenings and get my 33 ford pu done. Daisy ( thats my girlfriend) has been bringin me Iced tea, Dinner, whatever I need down at the shop for the past few months and only thing she asked if she could be there when it fired for the first time. Monday night the 33 Ran for the first time of me ever owning it ( thats been 17 years was just a cab) and the truck hasnt had an engine in it or even ran since 1958. its gettin close to driving since ive spent this week gettin it running and all wired. How Exciting to own something this long and it finally runs. A Special thanks goes out to Daisy and all the Women that stand behind their Men with this crazy Disease.

Jim

Sweet deal! Havent talked to you in a while, i was wondering how it was goin with that.

Congrats Rat33pickmup. I'm glad the business is staying afloat and you reached a big milestone with the project.......and a tip of the hat to your girlfriend. I never had such luck.

Congrats on the business doing well. Also, on getting the 33 fired up. Daisy sounds like a keeper with that support of your hobby. I'm luck to have one that still brings me a cold one out to the shop & even gets greasy if need be.

I love to read posts like this. Restores my faith. Thanks for sharing
402471.gif

Good for you. A supportive spouse/girlfriend can be hard to come by.
I have a very supportive wife as far as the projects go.

I explained it very simply to her one day. "I am at home in the garage every night, I'm not in a gin mill, not at the strip club, not whoring around."
It's worked out well so far.
Post some pics of the truck by the way.

thanks everyone. Daisy took the first ride in the 33 tonight ( friday July 31) and LOVED it. we took it out of the shop and up the alley behind the upholstery shop and across the street into a parking lot. Was a great time and WOW does it run good.

Jim

Latest posts

Back