I just joined and just wanted to say hi.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65f100guy

I stumbled on this forum on accident and it seemed like a cool place to trade info and i can use all of that I can get. I have never been on a forum before but I think it will sure help me out alot on my project. I live in weatherford texas and work in the oilfeild. I have a wife and daughter and about a year ago I found my first love from high school on craigslist no not a girl but my 1965 F-100 that my dad and I built. It is in worse shape than it was the first time I bought it but she gonna be awesome rat rod when I get done this time. I just wanted to let everyone know alittle about the new guy and just say howdy.

It's always amazed me when someone finds something they had years ago and are able to get it back. Congrats and welcome

It's always amazed me when someone finds something they had years ago and are able to get it back. Congrats and welcome

I think Snake Farmer is the tops for that one - of course he lost his 'love' under a pile of boxes in his garage for about 20 years. :D

thanks for the welcome and it was pretty amazing looking on craigslist and finding your old truck in oklahoma.I was just glad toget her home. I will post some pics pretty soon.

I think Snake Farmer is the tops for that one - of course he lost his 'love' under a pile of boxes in his garage for about 20 years. :D

Hahaha! I know what you mean. I was cleaning out a shelf and found a brand new set of 5 point harness belts. took me a minute to realize I bought them 3 years ago. Of course now the SFI number has expired.....[S

Welcome to the RRR from the frozen NE

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back