I need your guys opinions on a stance question

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slinger_101

Hey guys. I got a 52 chevy on a s10 with a sbc (see pics on the build link). I've finished building up the motor now I'm starting on the stance. I am of course going to lower it. Blocks in the back, cut spring up front. Now here's the thing. I have vintage half moon bow ties that look just tits. I've been contemplating putting them on 15" steel wheels the trouble is I've had a hard time finding ones in good shape. Not dented warped etc. I have found a guy that has 2 15s and 2 14s for about $50. So here's my thoughts. How do you think it would look with 14s on the front and 15s on the rear. Thoughts, suggestions? Let's hear them all. TIA

It'll work....

No different than some of these Foose builds that but 18" front and 20" on the rears...... why not???!!!

14's and 15's

The only thing that may give you a problem is the 14's fitting with the orignal s10 front disc brakes, and your choice of tires are limited in 14" size, just my .02

Latest posts

Back