I see something familiar for sale on eBay!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me its not true!!

Yep... after 4 years... the new has worn off but I'm gonna miss it for sure!

The name change is going to be strange.

The Bonehead's right... I guess changin' my screen name to 41CowSkullz or something similar is really gonna be weird! I'll ask the Mod if he can help me out! :eek:

So, the big guy has been holding out on us.:eek:

Naw... I posted a while back the day was comin' soon. Probably better to sell a roadster B4 winter comes! :D

BoB

well i can't believe it! i just can't believe it!

"car does NOT have existing warranty";):rolleyes:

i hope all goes well, tripper...er cowskull 41, or is it mr. ranchero57?[S

Trip, kinda stinks about that newbie knucklehead that gave you negative feedback, he says, " i paid within a few hours " yea like try that at the grocery store

Last edited:
Hey Trip, what kinda ballpark number are you lookin to get for it?

My reserve is $6500. I think I'll get that!

well i can't believe it! i just can't believe it!

"car does NOT have existing warranty";):rolleyes:

Yeah... it just ran out last month... shoulda sold earlier! DANG!!!

Trip, kinda stinks about that newbie knucklehead that gave you negative feedback, he says, " i paid within a few hours " yea like try that at the grocery store

Yeah... daBay feedback is totally bogus now. A bogus buyer can leave negative feedback for you but you can't leave it for him. What kind of BS is that!?!?

BoB

I'd love top have it in Pookieville, but it's just outta budget at the moment.

I'd slip one of these fatheaded Chryslers I have in place of the chebbie though......[dr which is why I asked about roller sale.....

Good luck with the sale Trip. If it doesnt move perhaps we can come up with something......[P

You did a very good ad, Bob. Years ago I was in advertising for a while, and you said everything you should have and the video was icing on the cake.

I've sold a lot of stuff on Ebay, even 3 boats, and until the end not much happens. ( I personally never bid until the last 20 seconds:D) I bet you do well on it, the car is put together well.

Don

Latest posts

Back