I smell new.... cause I am

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gogogadget

Hey guys Brandon here from the PNW Vancouver Canada to be exact, came across this site from googleing rad rod forums, I would like to get my hands on a 30's pick up, chop and section it and make it look cool:D so please bare with my newb ?s and or posts, I will do as much searching as possible before I ask ?s that have probalby been asked several times before.

Thanks

Welcome to RRR Brandon. You can search, but don't feel shy about asking questions if you need to. Friendly folks here that don't mind answering a question that's been asked before. Enjoy and good luck with the project.

I'm kinda new to this site as well, been reading it for a long time though. But what the hell a welcome is a welcome----"WELCOME"!!! It has been my experiance after reading different threads here for a few months that this is one of the best Talk forums there is, maybe the best. these guys have all kinds of answers to just about any question you could come up with and they don't seem to mind sharing.

Myself I like to ponder very deep questions like should i chop 3" or maybe 4"? Is it true that "ALL" washing machines eat socks or just the ones made in Japan? And lastly but for sure and for certain not the least--- Did Henry Ford really have a devious plan in mind when he installed that inside door handle on "MY" model A? Or was it Edsel?

Welcome again and a question please!!

Roland

Welcome.

Welcome to the best RR site in the whole WWW - they are friendly and smart and dont bite (well not to draw blood anyway) and I just get in the way...

Latest posts

Back