I stumbled across this site this morning

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sellers Equipped

So I thought I'd sign up and check things out. My name is Steve Sellers, I run a small shop in the heart of San Jose right behind the Sharks arena. I enjoy building and designing period correct Hot rods, but then i like to go to the next level and do stuff that walks a fine line of the past and present. I enjoy casting speed equipment, from 6x2 intakes to the Hallock windshield, valley pans, and so on. You can view my link here to see my work & products I offer to the public, any ?'s feel free to ask ~S

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=139415657

https://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/vehicles

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, Steve.
Your products and talent have been discussed here in the past (all good).
Enjoy your time here.. '22

Last edited:
A Question...

Steve, I do have a question for you.
I've been interested in a set of the hub caps for the roadster (my avitar photo),
I just need to understand what's needed to mount them to the wire wheel.
I have never seen a photo of the back of the casting, is their a lip to center
the hubcap on the wheel? If not, what do you recomend...

Thanks, Ken (aka '22)

Last edited:
weclome to the site

Attachments

• warning.jpg
    warning.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 15
welcome steve, dang you build some beautiful stuff, glad to have you aboard, enjoy the site, lot of talent and good people with out all:D the BS

Welcome to RRR. I've seen some of your work, it's truely some amazing craftsmanship. Used to live in Gilroy. Love the Sharks, had season tickets. They are HOT this year, hope they don't melt the ice!

Welcome.
I have seen and liked your stuff for a while now.

Love to have a little tour of your shop (pics, video, whatever)

I went to high school in SJ.:D

Thanks again guys. 22 to answer your ? on mounting the caps, I do offer them machined for counter sunk allen bolts, therefore you can bolt directly to the rim, on the back side of the cap there are 2 provisions that can be drilled and tapped to bolt and clip / fastener to your specs, or what guys do i remove the stock clip rig in the stock cap, you can bolt them in to the cap. I have even glued them in with 2 part body panel adhesive, Heres a link take a look at the top right picture

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298779&highlight=sellers+equipped

I've been interested in a set of the hub caps for the roadster (my avitar photo),
I just need to understand what's needed to mount them to the wire wheel.
I have never seen a photo of the back of the casting, is their a lip to center
the hubcap on the wheel? If not, what do you recomend...

Thanks, Ken (aka '22)[/QUOTE]

Welcome! You have inspiring talent and beautiful work. I look at stuff like that and it make me think I should just hang it up. And I probably should, but I ain't gonna. ;) For some reason that brass cross makes me want to try my hand at casting...someday...another thing added to the list....

Welcome to the board Steve.

I have seen your products at several shows.Last time I saw you was at Swiss Park show.

You put out some amasing products that are number one in quality.

Thanks....

Thanks again guys. 22 to answer your ? on mounting the caps, I do offer them machined for counter sunk allen bolts, therefore you can bolt directly to the rim, on the back side of the cap there are 2 provisions that can be drilled and tapped to bolt and clip / fastener to your specs, or what guys do i remove the stock clip rig in the stock cap, you can bolt them in to the cap. I have even glued them in with 2 part body panel adhesive, Heres a link take a look at the top right picture

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298779&highlight=sellers+equipped

Thanks, Steve... '22

Not sure if you saw this 22, here's a close up of a cap i did for a really good kid.
~S

Attachments

• l_fb77d834ff28bab90a88e8b8a77118ff.jpg
    l_fb77d834ff28bab90a88e8b8a77118ff.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 14
HAMB Andy....

Not sure if you saw this 22, here's a close up of a cap i did for a really good kid.
~S

Yes, Steve, I have followed the HAMB-ANDY build (I am an alliance member,
same user name), very cool cap and couldn't be for a better reason.
When I read about him driving into the car show in his hot rod, I got a little teary eyed.
Bye the way, what you did for him speaks volumes about you as a person.
The HAMB did one of the coolest things ever with that build and the emotional support that went with it.
This is the photo I saved... '22

img0932zm1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back