I think I smell something funny, sort of like a vaporization!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad

I don't understand what is so hard about the rules for selling stuff here. Looks like Lucky13 wasn't so lucky after all! Some other guy just came on and posted something for sale on his fist post, looks like gone too. They either can't read, don't care of just like to tempt fate! :eek:

Toad

Nobody reads the rules, not just here either.
Personally I don't have a big problem with guys who just come to sell stuff, it's what and how they do it. Nobody would complain if some new guys post was selling off really cool stuff for cheap.

There's a new guy posting like a mad man probably trying to get to the 25 post minimum, he posted 6 times within a few minutes in my model A build thread.

i've seen other forums make it so your account wouldnt be able to post in certain places without have x posts, it was nice

The other forum I'm on, people don't read the rules either. One guy bumped his ad 3 times in one day. How about the dealers that post a dozen cars.

Latest posts

Back