I thought this looked cool

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was the bag of meth taped to the inner fender well?

Is that the way Ford did the back doors? or was that a Hearse? is that it?
Pablo

I absolutely loved it... Wish I could find a project like that. I love the old rat hearse, I would just want make to be raked a little harder. If you find one closer to AL let me know.

I thought it was the bag of meth taped to the inner fender well?

Is that the way Ford did the back doors? or was that a Hearse? is that it?
Pablo

Huh. I didn't see "bag of meth" listed in the ad? Might wanna ask. :D

Seems that rear window doesn't fit real well. Looks like a hearse door too me.

"This car is a full custom not your avaerage hacked up rat rod. This car was built the ol skool way." [S

I like it but I always think it's alittle strange when I guy has an $8000 car for sale but it needs the shift linkage straighened out so you can't actually test drive the thing. Fix the linkage if you ain't tryin to hide somthing. Maybe I'm just a pesimist [spelling?]:confused:

No you're not a pessimist Fuzz. always makes me wonder too, unless he has no clue how to fix it![S........CR

I like it. The webs everywhere are a bit much for me, but last I checked, he didnt build it for me.

Maybe I'm just a pesimist [spelling?]:confused:

An optimist would have thought he spelled pessimist right. :D

There are deinitly some cool ideas in it. Seems it's just not finished. Like the interior is still kinda raw. I wouldn't by it through e-bay though.

I think the whole "cobwebs and skulls" thing has played out...wonder if the guy had that striped on just to "sell it?":eek:

Looks like an interesting semi-mild custom hiding under the black primer, though. The hoodscoop does look kinda "gay.":confused:

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back