i tried to change my name

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sycophuk

well i tried I am a little computer illiterate so for that i'm sorry as well. my name was given to me at twelve. i don't try to offend ,seriously i happen to be quite intelligent. i just have a little social dysfunction and a little annoyed with having to share this planet with so many dumb people.i am not sure if its the little man complex or have been raised by the state of california i was told by a old flat header friend that i am a lot like mickey thompson mind just going full blast . i dont know i met him only once back in the 80's when i raced a.t.c.'s as a part of the stadium truck challenge. any who's sorry to offend and if any body needs anything let me know what i can do. i do know the owner of the most diverse wrecking yard in the u.s.a. bar none,before you go challenging that you need to ask "does it have steam engine parts" TURNERS has it all to a rat rodder its heaven and hell. so once again sorry to offend and yes i am off my meds and i am genuinely crazy the first clue should have been a pinette. a sane person dont think like hey i got a pinto and a corvette lets frankenstein these things together

Tripper should be able to change it for you. Send him and RRR Mod a pm, they'll get r done. Pinnette sounds like a good name for you. Nothing wrong with crossbreeding cars and parts, that's what roddin' is all about....

Pinnette is a small pine tree, in case you wanted to know.

really damn i thought i made it up,corinto just didn 't fit it. little pine u say why did i not know that. i cut a bunch of em one year paying for a exhibition of speed ,driving in a uncontrolled manor on non public (doing donuts in a bb nova)

Yeah, that Corinto never really caught on.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Corinto.jpg
    Corinto.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Back