I was very blessed today...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TiredIronGRB

Traditionalist
I went to see a guy about some video equipment today and in the lobby of his business stood this Chrondek Light Stand (Christmas tree), I asked if it was for sale and he acted like he thought it was funny that anyone would want it. Long story short, it's now standing in my living room. It doesn't look like it's ever been left outside overnight.

Chrondek_01.jpg

Chrondek_02.jpg

Chrondek_03.jpg

Chrondek_04.jpg

Chrondek_05.jpg

Chrondek_06.jpg

Does anyone have an idea what this thing is worth?

How come I can't find deals like this????

What a great score..... nostalgia lovers dig that stuff....I think it's priceless ..... nice...very nice.....[cl

That is cool. Does anything happen when you plug it in? Awesome shop item. A guy could set it up with a couple timers and photo eyes and have it cycle through as if your at the races.

Very, very cool find. :D If you ever get into drag racing you can practice your reaction time right at home. :cool:

How many people can say they own one of these?

Don

$$$

Hey TI....since you appear to have the only one in captivity, you get to determine what it's worth! LOL Really super cool!:D:D:D

That might be fun at intersections....

I'm thinking it's worth a lot in the right crowd. Crazy amounts. How much is a new one? Where do you even get one?!

Very, very cool find. :D If you ever get into drag racing you can practice your reaction time right at home. :cool:

How many people can say they own one of these?

Don

I've been into Drag racing for years and found out today that the tree came from Bristol International Dragway and was in used until the mid 70s...I have watched it in action as a kid and now it's sitting in my living room, how crazy is that?

I posted it on the HAMB and they went crazy over it, I've had several good offers on it so I probably won't be able to keep it.

very sweet! would look great by my pool table (....well my brother in laws pool table, thats in my house)

Latest posts

Back