i wasnt looking for another project...honest, honey

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
i really wasnt! but sometimes you see things you just know you have to own-- now dont get me wrong, i dont have the finances to buy many things, but this was deal i couldnt resist...
so here is the scoop... a good friend and member of our church asked me about hauling off a couple old mini-vans and an old truck (80's ford) that a tree fell on for him... when i went to look the situation over i saw something that called my name... the deal has been made so when the vans get hauled off then we load this and i can bring it to my place[cl

notice the rockers, firewall/cowl area and floor pans are very solid for this body and i have already found a gmc front cap minus the hood (who needs a stinkin hood anyways?!:eek:) i have a better bed at my place that is tan like this so....... a tan patina ratrod gmc it shall be[ddd

Attachments

• project pics 018.jpg
    project pics 018.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 122
  • project pics 019.jpg
    project pics 019.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 79
  • project pics 020.jpg
    project pics 020.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 85
  • project pics 021.jpg
    project pics 021.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 77
  • project pics 022.jpg
    project pics 022.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 75
  • project pics 023.jpg
    project pics 023.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 71
  • project pics 024.jpg
    project pics 024.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 63
  • project pics 025.jpg
    project pics 025.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 72
  • project pics 026.jpg
    project pics 026.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 65
looks like you got everything there except the bathroom sink..oh wait..LOL:D:D always have liked that bodystyle, will make a cool project..there is a complete longbed sittin in the weeds a couple blocks from my place..thought a bunch of times about checking on it..

good score preach!

Nice find, I have been looking for a project like that for my son, but in South Texas everything is rusty.

Why does everything down there in Arkansas sink into the grounds so fast? Is that down in a holler where there is a bunch of wash out? Have fun digging it out. If I lived closer I would come and help. Nice score!

there is a complete longbed sittin in the weeds a couple blocks from my place..thought a bunch of times about checking on it..

good score preach!

I posted this 2 days ago^^^

Well yesterday my wife sees the owner outside so stops and asks about it..appears complete minus wheels, is sittin on blocks for $500.. She's a good wifey:D:D

:D
excited! today is the day i attempt to remove this thing from its resting place...
last week i ran across a guy parting out a mid 80's chevy truck & scored a full front disc brake set-up and power steering sector for it... :cool:

ticks, chiggers and snakes....WATCH OUT!!:eek: this thing is now mine

Latest posts

Back