Idaho lurker.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cranny

Been a lurker for quite some time and i just posted on a thread so i thought i'd better beat feet and get an intro in.

I'm from Lewiston, Idaho. Love all things old and rusty. I'm no metal fabricator, or mechanic but piddle around and try to do most things myself.

I own a 54 buick special, 69 chevelle and pieces parts of a early dodge 4door that i'd like to build someday. Here's some pics of the Buick and Chevelle. i'm sure i'll be here for advise when i start my chassie build for the dodge.

Attachments

• updated buick side.jpg
    updated buick side.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 11
  • buick other side.jpg
    buick other side.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 13
  • buick engine.jpg
    buick engine.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 9
  • Chevelle side.jpg
    Chevelle side.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Chevelle other side.jpg
    Chevelle other side.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 6
Welcome to here. Jump on in.
Alway nice to hear from somebody in tropical Idaho. I'm just up the hill the Spangle area.

Hey not far away at all, will you be going down to the KnuckleSkrapers hot rod bbq in june? I'm hoping to make it, and of course the spokane swapmeet in july.

I finally got a pic of the dodge. It's sitting on a chevy Luv chassie that i try'd to make work but I don't like the proportions so I think i'm going to try and build my own frame and use a more traditional straight axel setup.

Attachments

• side dodge.JPG
    side dodge.JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back