If Shakespeare wrote reviews

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycledog

A really rusty biker
thought this was kinda entertaining. From Amazon product reviews.

of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Death in the Night August 9, 2013
By Jaberwoky
Amazon Verified Purchase
The fortnight previous had been fitful with activity. The incessant hum of insect industry sounded from beneath my second floor awning. Below I watched helplessly as the hornets grew exponentially in number. I had no ladder or pole that could achieve access to their fortress, and the stream of my garden hose I feared would do little but anger the brood.

Days passed, seeing no other way I inquired with a professional. After mocking me for my fear of tiny critters he recommended the product we speak of. I purchased the concoction post haste!

The elixir arrived in a timely manner from the Amazon and while I was eager to engage in battle I delayed, waited for darkness.

Evening approached and the brood returned to the nest. I estimated their strength to be near two score! Donning the proper attire I prepared for chemical warfare. With weapon in hand and a torch illuminating my target I pressed upon the lid of my artillery and unleashed hell!
A torrential spray sprang from the canister flowing strong and unwavering till it found the mark. It soaked the target and in the blink of an eye the enemy was vanquished! None were spared. Larva and adult fell frozen from their home. Whatever life was not taken by the toxic spray, slipped away through the cracking carapaces that met the hard concrete below.

Triumphant, I celebrated my victory with my cats who had vigilantly kept watch of the enemy the days prior. The next morning we examined the carnage.

TL;DR

Wasp Freeze 36 kills - Wasps 0 (and that's not even a 1/4 of the can!)
1 Comment |

Latest posts

Back