I'll buy you lunch .

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollywood Eddie

I was flipping the channels today (rain and sleat outside). I finally came across an old video. It deals with classic cars[dr I'll buy you lunch if you can tell me what famous actor/comedian said this. " Pipes Coming Out ,cubic sonameter inches PIPES!! Coming out from the engine and forming into a Roll Bar! Wait till the kid's with the Chevys see these Pipes. Their going to say Hey Man Where'd You Get Those Pipes! " 1st to reply with the correct answer Wins.

Bill cosby from his 200 mile per hour album, said about his special built Shelby when it was delivered. It was one of only 2 428 cars built and Shelby just sold the other one a year or so ago. Bill didn't keep his long and the next owner totalled it as the story goes.
When do we eat.

Bill cosby from his 200 mile per hour album, said about his special built Shelby when it was delivered. It was one of only 2 428 cars built and Shelby just sold the other one a year or so ago. Bill didn't keep his long and the next owner totalled it as the story goes.
When do we eat.
Damn that was quick![cl P.m. me an address and I'll send ya some $$ for lunch.

I was BJ when they sold that Cobra!

What the heck you doing up at 3AM Willy?

Taking a pee. It sucks getting old, if I don't get up for a while I can't get back to sleep.

Hollywood Eddie, you don't really have to buy lunch, being a smart a## is it's own reward.lol
BTW I had that album (that's what we used to call them) when I was a kid. Funny stuff, Bill runs into Carrol in the grocery store and Bill does his best imitation of Shelby giving him crap for driving a foreign car.

Latest posts

Back