I'll have a big announcement tomorrow! Any1 wanna guess?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
magazine phew... I thought Ryan was gonna show up to ban me again.

I used to get beat up alot in school so I have his thing for de-glorifying the overly hyped self glorified by responding to the bullying on the HAMB with a sharp stick like...

Frankensteinhooka.jpg

Why is bullying only a problem when the nerd takes the Bully down lol

...Time to go beat some rivets out of a frame

Last edited:
Oh that's just great. I just went out and bought this car. Now what the heck am I gonna do with it?!
1391.jpg

Your turn will come soon enough! Haha!!!

I always dreamed of going to car shows all over the country when I retired and here's my chance and write it off! In our real estate business we put out a full size magazine every 90 days so I know what it takes & already have everything in place so why not. I won't be doing a lot of tech stuff but will be doing a lot of shows & garage built stuff as well as reader's rides etc. It won't be exclusively rat rods & I look forward to the 1st issue soon. More info to come shortly so you kats better get them cameras out & start snappin'!!!

BoB

These guys crack me up. And I used to think I had a sense of humor. Turns out I have no sense at all.

Hugh Hefner started out the same way, and he has gone far in the magazine industry.

These guys crack me up. And I used to think I had a sense of humor. Turns out I have no sense at all.

Hugh Hefner started out the same way, and he has gone far in the magazine industry.

Yeah, the chicks alone are worth the effort !!!!!! [cl

So, we have a magazine mogul in our midst ! Very cool, Bob. It is now officially 12:07 am so it is tomorrow now. Give us the scoop.

Don

Latest posts

Back