i'm asking

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26Troadster

yall to please keep my family in yall's thoughts and prayers. dad started having problems last night. they took him to the local hospital and they transferred him to san antonio. my brother called me at 1:00 am and said they had him stable. after he left dad had a heart attack. they went in and found the left side of his heart was clogged up and opened it up and added stints. they went to the right side and found it to be clogged but couldn't do anything as his breathing got really bad. and now i'm finding out the his kidney's are giving him problems too. he is in a special heart unit. it is hell to be 16 hours away, so i'm not sure what i'm going to do yet.

Your Dad & family in our thoughts & prayers. Went thought pretty much the same thing with my Dad. Be strong for them, it will help.

Better get down there. No matter how many prayers and good thoughts, when a body is used up, it's used up. And the doctors can keep it ticking a month, maybe 2 because that's what they do and how they make their money.

my dad had a fever yesterday, but it is normal today. they are trying to cut back the meds slowly but he still has major problems. his kidneys and lungs are not doing that well so they still have him on a breathing tube, with feeding tubes and doing dialysis. my mom told me this morning that he could be there as long as 2 months. just thought i would give a update.

i got a call from mom, i'm heading home. they want to pull the plug on dad and my mom wants me there. i'll check in as i can. yall all be safe out there.

Sorry to hear that Odie my friend. :( Be careful on the way out there. Be with your Mom, she needs the support. Lost my Dad back in 07, so I've been there. We'll be thinking of you here back home.

Latest posts

Back