im back

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchet041

i have been gone for close to a year just thought i would re introduce my self had alot of changes happen in the last year. things are good now look forward to seeing what ive missed.

back

glad yer back[cl

me,,doing ok,,,,

won 2 peoples choice awards and invited to good guys with the truck:D

almost got the 30somethon' sedan ready for summer.

any update and info on yore truck?

Later ::cool:

the truck is gone i left the job i was at the job almost cost me a marriage. sold almost all my toys cashed out my pension and bought a house for cash. had enough money to completely redo the entire house, so it is now new. i kept my 93 chevy pro street pickup and just about have it finished. i have a buddy that says he will work out a deal with me on a 1926 ford coupe we are hashing out the details hope to have it by end of january. i also have a line on a 1954 chevy 2 door hard top but i really want the ford it is all stock missing the glass and interior. he needs the motor trans and fenders when he gets the parts off we will figure it out then. all and all life is good leaving my old job was defenently for the better i make less money but the whole family is happier. so it is what it is

Ya life is good the stress at my old job caused even more stress at home i tried to leave it at work but the last couple years it followed me home the family got tired of it. Now everyone is happy money is a little tighter but its worth it. been gathering parts just picked up a 6-71 blower to go on a strong small block chevy got a couple transmissions. Just need a body

Latest posts

Back