Im back.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donald

:eek: hello everyone, I felt seeing as I havent bin on since 12-31-2007 due too me not having internet and that I had just joined. I would re-introduce myself...

My name is Donald Taylor, bin around cars my whole life. Found my first car in a farmers field, a 1959 Fiat 1100 103D http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2593(by the way, may I revive that post?)
I joined for all the knowledge and advice for my build and also to contribute, comment on other builds. I stumbled onto this site looking for documented car builds and info on what to do and what not to do. Now that its spring I've already started work on my car and about to buy a motor to get things rolling. But its late... looking for the site took alot of time and im off to bed, just ask any questions you may have. Im more then willing to give you a answer.

Wow! You have those in States? :)
Btw. my country shares borders with Italy...too bad you aint here...lot of cheap stuff for Fiats:p:D

Wow! You have those in States? :)
Btw. my country shares borders with Italy...too bad you aint here...lot of cheap stuff for Fiats:p:D

ya they wernt the most popular car in north america i found 5-6 other's in junk yards with the motor missing (and i need a new head) ya i wish i could get the parts here but one day i hope to go to italy to see all the cars that we dont have around here (mabe get some some parts)

Latest posts

Back