I'm here from Facebook

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tude

Well I'm 29 from Illinois, I've been into demolition derby for about the last 12 years. The last 3-4 I've been trying to quit and move into the rat scene, however I've only been collecting enough to build.

In my collection I have a 51 kaiser, 53 ford, 48 and 49 IH, 51 Chevy ( and for it I havea camero subbed frame I got in a trade), 64 imperial, 66 Lincoln, 73 Buick centurion convertible, 79 f350 Marmon Herrington, 65ish f100 3door, and a lot of highboy fords and 60s-70s IH trucks..... Then a slew of derby cars of course..... Any who here's a few pics of the stash.

1842864d.jpg

431c0d19.jpg

e19e89e6.jpg

e1d30a6e.jpg

29b8b996.jpg

More pics later.....

Ohhhh it's not going anywhere anytime soon. There is a site dedicated to them, however I forgot what it was.

And I may as well show off the Lincoln and imperial too....

314.jpg

e25a234f.jpg

Here is my f350..... I'll be buried in this truck!

418493_10150622539767240_511137239_8953912_1933823915_n.jpg

05b0ccfa.jpg

76744ee0.jpg

fc6d231e.jpg

Lmao.... You should see my parts stash if you think the cars are hoarded.... And it's all pretty sorted out.....

now that's a field of dreams:D

Later :cool:

Funny thing is I call it the field of dreams too.

Plan is to make one of each body style IH run and drive, but to also maybe my little on to learn how to work on cars/trucks. She's now 3 and tonight I couldn't hardly get her to stop working on a 79 caddy. If I can find the right parts the 425 will go into my winter project.

I really like the Lincoln with the big pink elephant hood ornament:D:D

Welcome to RRR

that 3 door ford is really cool

Tude dude, looks like you have all the makings for a great ratty. Now get with it and keep us posted. Welcome from the big pond! :cool:

Toad

I really like the Lincoln with the big pink elephant hood ornament:D:D

Welcome to RRR

that 3 door ford is really cool

Thanks guys.

Lmao, after I got the car we stopped at an antique mall and well there was a pink elephant.... Kinda had to have it in the background you know....

Welcome from Ohio-do yourself,wife and daughter a favor-quit the derby now and build your rat. I know the derby is fun, but I did it for years and now my neck is destroyed-started with my left arm going numb, now it's in my leg and starting in my face-so quit-you'll be glad you did later in life.

Welcome from Ohio-do yourself,wife and daughter a favor-quit the derby now and build your rat. I know the derby is fun, but I did it for years and now my neck is destroyed-started with my left arm going numb, now it's in my leg and starting in my face-so quit-you'll be glad you did later in life.

Ya I know it.... But it's like a drug.... Hard to just walk away. 2011 I sat compleatly out, this year I ran 4 shows, took 2 3rds and a 5th place.... I don't like to run old iron because I like to see it on the road.

Latest posts

Back