I'm here from Facebook

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally found a picture of the 51 Chevy.

8e4bea78.jpg

Ya I know it.... But it's like a drug.... Hard to just walk away. 2011 I sat compleatly out, this year I ran 4 shows, took 2 3rds and a 5th place.... I don't like to run old iron because I like to see it on the road.

I know, I loved it-hated to give it up-but the doc said one more good hit and you may not walk away. Spend your time and energy building a rat rod-you'll be surprised how much stuff you learned building derby cars will come in handy.

I know, that's why I'm going rat rather than restore.

How long ago did you get out? I'm a mod over at Wecrash.com

My back allways hurts.... Rolled a Toyota truck several years ago and haven't been right since.

I know, that's why I'm going rat rather than restore.

How long ago did you get out? I'm a mod over at Wecrash.com

My back allways hurts.... Rolled a Toyota truck several years ago and haven't been right since.

It's been about 4 years since I ran. I've helped some guys since then with building their cars-but I'm trying to get away from that too-takes alot of time. You have some really cool cars/trucks to pick from-where ya gonna start?

Gonna start with a 48 IH/32ford bed. Drivetrain will either be IH 345/4speed or caddy 425/ 4 speed ( granted I figure out the clutch setup for not ungodly expensive)

I have one more derby in October then it will be build the rat and the other big project is drop a 383 in a buddy of mines 70 charger.

Hi may name is Matt and I also am a recovering Derby driver..... Lucky enough to be good friends with Sam (Tude)..There is more to this guy than he will tell, yet deserves alot of credit for life...

Well Matt, you are a member ( pointed the site out to him this morning and he already had it quick linked to the site). Thanks for inviting me out this weekend, greasearama is pretty sweet.

Latest posts

Back