Im new

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenglish

Banned
I'm a new b here and to the rat rod world, finally some a couple cars anfreed up some cash, now Im looking to build a daily driver. I bought a 36 chevy cab and doors, with a homemade frame, so after looking into things little closer on this site, we scraped the front end he had and started over for safty sake. So thanks to all those who gave advice, looking ofrward to getting more great advice! Kurt
PS the big yellow is a 61-2 ton on a 1ton dually frame, last build we did!

Attachments

• 36chevy1.jpg
    36chevy1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 29
  • 61 truck.jpg
    61 truck.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Welcome to RRR, kenglish. Good looking start on your rat & that 62 is a nice looking ride as well.

old car guy

Hi all,
I am a retired toolmaker, and my wife and i have a small horse ranch in Sebring Fl. About a year ago we got a 65 ford pickup, but have not had the time to start working on it until now. I do not have the time or money for a frame off resto, but would like to fix it up and have fun driving it around town. So my son suggested to do the ratrod look, which took me back to my hotrod days in the late 50' & 60's. I had a chopped 53 ford 2dr. hard top and was a member of the Torrid Torquers in Buffalo NY. That was a long time ago so i know i will need your help.

Sorry about jumping on this thread , I should have started a new post

Eric, Sebring Fl.

Latest posts

Back