I'm not real fond of copperheads!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple weeks ago we killed two pygmies (one right one the deck), and two moccasins in two days. All the rain we've had is driving the up out of the woods.

Even reading this gives me the chills ! I HATE snakes, even little bitty ones. :eek::eek:

I hate 'em, too... and any reptile for that matter... but, a few years ago, I got shamed into handling this fella...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Torque.jpg
    Torque.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 71
i have gotten to where i don't kill snakes unless they are the poison ones. i used to love setting on the side of my peoples pond shooting turtles and snakes.

Just killed my 3rd copperhead this month! We're having a big party tonight & I was doin' a lil weedeating & up pops a pretty big one up against my slab... gotta say it sure got my heart rate up there!!! Scary thing was I had just been on my hands & knees cleaning up in that same spot! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

about 2 months ago ,,my brother got bit on his hand twice ,, he thought it was a rat snake or something , they always keep them around there farm ,, he catches the rat snakes and puts them in the barn , he moved a roll of wire and it bit him and he grabbed it well it bit him the second time , so he grabbed it by the neck so it couldnt bite no more then he seen what it was ,,hmmmm to late now .. off to hospital they went .. (with the snake )..he stayed there for two days ,, they said there is only 1 antibiotic for snake bit ,, dont matter which kind bites you . They give him 6 dos'es of the snake stuff ..

A freind of mine from High school got married and lives in Anna Texas. she got bit in the leg by a copperhead for the 2nd time this year. somehow it got in the house and gave no warning

A freind of mine from High school got married and lives in Anna Texas. she got bit in the leg by a copperhead for the 2nd time this year. somehow it got in the house and gave no warning

That is pretty unusual! Guess she better start lookin' where she's go'n! :eek::eek::eek:

The thing I worry about most is my dog get'n bit!

BoB

Attachments

• Tripper&Iggy2.jpg
    Tripper&Iggy2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back