im old but new

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakesrakes

hey just stumbled on this site cool stuff i like seeing things outside the box i built a 26 t in 1999 the way my dad and grandpa did them and i was asked to leave several shows i attended.. one even said why did you even bring that to a car show its not done..flat blk 6 dueces lake pipes quarter elliptic front 3 springer wouldnt sell that car for 50 grand!!think think and ask questions be safe but be stupid!thanks for letten me in Big Mike JakesRakes

i was asked to leave several shows i attended.. one even said why did you even bring that to a car show its not done.

Sorry but that's really funny!!! I've gotten some cold receptions but have never been asked to leave (yet)... I must be doin' something wrong!!! Congrats & welcome to the forum!

BoB

Welcome to the forum. Its unfortunate that most people have such a limited view in life. I am sure your car and the tudor I am building would make a lot of shows quite a bit more interesting to go to. I mean how many restored mustangs or camaros can you stand to look at. Hope you post some pics and enjoy this site.

Welcome to RRR! OK, we need pictures before we can determine if you're done yet! :D

Most car shows I attend have a construction/project class and that's usually where they put the Rat Rods. ;)

Welcome to RRR, Big Mike. Never been asked to leave a show,,,yet. Tho, had one guy at a show last year tell me he hadn't seen a car in as bad a shape aas my Plymouth in a long time. Me & my wife had a good laugh at that one !!

thanks everybody

im not to good at this computer stuff i'll post some pics of my junk soon if you google jakesrakes image you can see some of my cars.I've got some projects going on to 52 crosley wagon,47 coe ford,31 ford coupe,31 ford sedan,52 dodge made into a conv car was cut in half behind the doors took 18 inches out pancaked the hood,cut the windshield down 4 inches prob never finish it but looks cool sittin.Hope to see more good stuff here you guys kick and girls also.I still have the 26 roadster.

Latest posts

Back