I'm so old...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must have died out between you and me Tripper. I had never heard of it until my kids were in school.:confused:

Maybe things do repeat themselves?:confused:

I'm in CT and don't remember anything about it here. I do remember seeing the parades on TV from China when they pull out all their war machines. Jim

You must be a youngster! What part of Houston? I grew up in Spring Branch!

BoB

i'm 61, north east off of homestead and little york, then new caney. i remember slave day, and western day but just don't remember that one. we didn't even have a spring break, but we did get 3 months for summer. had family in spring branch, their last name was roush.

I guess we're weird here in Canada, May Day was a big thing when we were kids..... some what less so now I think, Easter and Mothers Day have taken over, mostly due to being so heavily commercialized. Not so much profit to be made from dancing around the Maypole...

Yes, ZZ, I also remember Mayday from when I was a kid. There's nothing now-a-days, though. ------- And could you tone down the 'we're weird in Canada', to 'we're nicely unique'. :D:D

Latest posts

Back