Im sure you might have seen this but, opinions?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I like it.. and I am putting bags on my build.. just because I think it will be fun...

I love this pic of it in action

PS. my girl friend is sitting besides me, and she likes it.. she told me that you guys needed to know that.. haha!

IMG_1302.jpg

Last edited:
I personally don't care for it, but thats why they're all different!
I don't like those type wheels on anything, and I don't really get
air bags, but hey, I'm old!! ha ha
As far as the workmanship, OUTSTANDING!!!

Air ride - so you can cruise REAL low and still not have to worry about speed bumps.

I like it. I didn't too much at first but I think it's cool to blur the lines. Anything that scares the goldchainers is alright in my book. I imagine this is similar to the discussion that took place when rat rods started to step into the spotlight too.

I know I like it.. and I am putting bags on my build.. just because I think it will be fun...

I love this pic of it in action

PS. my girl friend is sitting besides me, and she likes it.. she told me that you guys needed to know that.. haha!

IMG_1302.jpg
I'm hoping for the sake of rat rodding your girl friend has some sisters, that are single ;) lol haha. And corpo your truck has alot of fabrication on it to, your truck is one of the threads that has me confused on if I want ifs or straight beam I go between your thread and gravehunters

I know WHAT bags or for, just don't see the need!!
And yes I do think low is cool, but have no need to
be sitting on the ground while stopped! My truck sits
about 4 1/2 inches off the ground, low enough if
you ask me!!
But to each his own, the more you add, the more chance
of having problems!! I'm a minimalist I guess!!
And I've not seen any car I like with rubber bands for tires!!

I think it's cool. I might not have much pull with my thoughts since I'm new to rats but not cars (well trucks). You can def tell he brought ideas over from the mini truck scene (which I'm not a part of whats so ever) but I like it. Yeah I might of went a different way with the wheels but that's just me. Doesn't mean I don't like the whole truck. There was a lot of hard and good work that went into this truck. The rear is a Watt's link which I would love to try on mine when I get to that point. I think it's just a age range thing honestly. I mean I'm young (only 21) and hey if it gets more of the younger crowd into the rat rod world, it can't be a thing right?

thing about opinions lol

just cause a guy hates them wheels on that car doesn't mean he wouldn't put a set of keystone classics on it himself or even 15"irocs or some of those indy formula f150 cheap aluminums with low pro's that stick about 8" too far out the side past the fenders of the 4x4... [P

I've seen this car before. I love it. This sport/hobby is about creativity and individualism for me. I get to build something that rolls around in my head. I don't really care if others like it or not.

This guy pushed the envelope a little. That is the history and heritage of Rods. Our history is partially one of nonconformity. Having the ability to create and stand in the face of criticism.

I hope we don't degenerate into clucking our tongues and shaking our heads because some one's Rat Rod isn't up to our style standards.

Hats off to the builder.

Gold03

The truck is cool . Nice and Rusty ! I would of gone with a set of rims equally as rusty to keep the rod visually balanced . You know rims that you need to check and see that your up to date on your Tetanus Shot before you touch em . And btw Ive never used the term"visually balanced" before ! Hahaha !

I dont want to build your car...I want to build my car... and don't go building my car either :D

I ran into this truck to day

Ran into the own in a parking lot this after noon, Did the meet and greet and looked over the truck. There alot of cool things about his ride. Tiny a$$ truck I would never fit My fat a$$ in it, but realy cool all the same. When you are standing nex to it the tires and rims realy do fit the truck. And yes it is plated and a driver.

His fab work on the frame is awesome, very talented. Wheels...well everyone has likes and dislikes and my likes is a pretty short list. What I don't like is all the goofy crap on the dash??? I think the craftsmanship of a car should be it's artform, not goofy bangles and baubles.

Latest posts

Back