I'm thinking of not running a grill shell

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Mercedes grille looks awsome! I actuially have two now a couple different styles one is just like the one in the picture, and the other is a little shorter and wider.

Man I cannot wait to work on the T roadster... Need to finish the truck:rolleyes:

yes, yes, yes !

An unprotected radiator would look OK,but could be easily damaged.

This brother speaks the gospel truth, One of my family members from my father's 5th wife (my second removed aunt), her 8th son, (Heber), had a 49 GMC and he had to change the radiator in the church parking lot, on a sunday morning, last december, he was trying to hurry to get the truck running so his mom's sister-wife could use it to pick up the kids, and, anyway he left the grille out for just a little while and, well, as luck would have it a crow flew right into the open grille area and his beak went clear thru the core tube and sprung a leak , he had to do the whole job over during the Family home evening the next night, Uncle Parley was up set because Heber jr could not attend the family prayers!
SO, long story short, be sure to at least use a peice of window screen to protect it. May the Lord bless you and your endeavors !

Latest posts

Back