info any other rat rod websites out there

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
though this site is very informative... i often cruise the other ones also just for more info or get more ideas during my build.

"Never hurts to 'shop' around just as long as you stay where you plant your roots!!!"

Psychobilly!

Try the HAMB. Be sure to mention how much you love traditional rat rods and are friends with Reverand Grimm 13 and love to rock out to psycho-billy. They'll give you a really warm welcome! :eek:

ISore

Dont say the WO R D

If you go to ruffrodders NEVER use the word Rat Rod...you will blasted! I thought KillBillet had some..MORE of them on that site..fricking NAZI POSTING POLICE.

i concurr i do! and whats funny is back when i joined one of the other sites one of the senior members gave me the normal newbe blow off answer and then one of the others backed him up, now that other person is on here too and has commented positively on my stuff even invited me to a car show down by his shop. kinda funny huh? just goes to show ya. dp1

ya im registered to kb and rr's but i found this site and havent looked back man i get all the info i want with a smile no bs no stupid nazi trend crap just guys that love rat rods well let me rephrase that CARS ALL CARS

Holey cow! Just went to ruffrodders for the first time. First post I read some one has the "F" word in big bold letters in their sig. Not to sound prudish but just not a sight for a family man such as myself. I can have a conversation with out cussing.

Holey cow! Just went to ruffrodders for the first time. First post I read some one has the "F" word in big bold letters in their sig. Not to sound prudish but just not a sight for a family man such as myself. I can have a conversation with out cussing.

I cant! Well, i can but it gets hard sometimes. It all depends whom im talking to.

Drama, and a nazi/commy set of rules at another site led me to here, Im glad i was reccommended this site. Im still new here, but you all seem like great guys who are always willing to help out a fellow car guy.

I cant! Well, i can but it gets hard sometimes. It all depends whom im talking to.

Drama, and a nazi/commy set of rules at another site led me to here, Im glad i was reccommended this site. Im still new here, but you all seem like great guys who are always willing to help out a fellow car guy.

We all build Cars with Attitude, BIG ATTITUDE.

What I've found at those other sites is, The builders THINK their lifestyle is all about attitude and MOST are posers. Being an ex biker and patch holder I know the difference..........lol Once I got into Cars and left that BS behind me I've been much more satisfied with my life. Here they Know it's about the CAR not about who's the biggest bad ass (or should I say bad mouth) it's comforting.

What I've found at those other sites is, The builders THINK their lifestyle is all about attitude and MOST are posers. Being an ex biker and patch holder I know the difference..........lol Once I got into Cars and left that BS behind me I've been much more satisfied with my life. Here they Know it's about the CAR not about who's the biggest bad ass (or should I say bad mouth) it's comforting.

Well put.

Well said 51Cards! Cars with attitude I like. People with attitude I can do without.

Not to sound prudish but just not a sight for a family man such as myself. I can have a conversation with out cussing.

That's one of the primary reasons this site was initiated in the first place. In by book, talking tough and cursing on the internet doesn't make you cool. I'm all about free speech and all that jazz, but it's a matter of respect for others and common sense for me. There's one member in particular on several forums who constantly justifies his rudeness and internet tough guy routine by claiming that type of attitude weeds out the weak. Really? All it actually does is show how much of a horse's rear he is. Any 5th grade elementary student can be just as hardcore with a computer keyboard so it has no bearing on an individual's intestinal fortitude to me.

I visit these forums for the enjoyment of learning and talking about cars, and chatting with my internet buds. I do not have the inclinatation to waste my time with internet drama.

In short, RRR is a great place to avoid the pitfalls of some of the other forums in my opinion. Of course, everybody has different opinions on this subject and that's fine too. I just like the overall general attitude and respect for others that is practiced here at RRR.

Latest posts

Back