insane Russian biker

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did some of that stupid stuff years ago (70s). like going 100mhp on a major highway with my girl friend at the time on the back. Going between tractor tailor and not stopping from point A to point B. Today that would get you killed. We live in a different world today and people today would cut you off on purpose.

I plus now I teach the motorcycle safety course. That would not look good.

I did some of that stupid stuff years ago (70s). like going 100mhp on a major highway with my girl friend at the time on.

I plus now I teach the motorcycle safety course. That would not look good.

Very Ironic![cl..I also did that. Rode with a guy on an Interstate one evening. I was on a Sportster and he was on a Superglide. We statrted going faster and faster, I couldn't let him get in front of me.:D Next thing I know, we're flat out (no speedo on mine) and both of us are passing cars on the shoulder and up the middle like they were standing still. I look back and cringe. Had a friend from New York who rode like the Russian everywhere he went! Just his style, he never had an accident either, although I don't know why!!![S..CR

Latest posts

Back