Insurance

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banjoman

Where do you guys gets your rides insured thru? My car insurance co wont insure my 46 but gave me another name to call and the wife said they were like 400 bucks a year and I called grundys and they were half that, are there any better places to call?? Thanks Bill

insurance for hotrods

try hagerty's all they do is classic cars and boats. full coverage on my 40 ford rat truck was less than 150.00

hagerty's ins.

no i have it fully registered as a daily driver with insp. sticker and all and there is no restrictions on my driving it.

All my stuff is insured through Grundy. I have not filed a claim with them so I can't comment in that respect but they have been okay to deal with.

insurance

Whatever co. you go with be sure to read all the fine print.Restrictions on use,how its stored,inside or not and more.Don"t just sign up because its cheap.:cool:

Anybody read the discussion on the HAMB about the insured car that got serious damage and the insurance company couldn't settle because the numbers on the title didn't match anything on the car? If you've bought a title and got it by your DMV to get your car on the road, you might be wasting your money to have anything more than liability. Insurance investigators seem to be more thorough than some DMV inspectors.

Gary

I have Hagerty and I am going through a claim right now. Some woman hit whale it was parked.

First claim I will let you know how it works out.

Latest posts

Back