inter-board drama?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

racer32

OK-here's a couple questions for you guys. Why post about what's going on at another board? I know that RRR was started because some of you were tired of BS on KB, but why comment about what's going on there? There's a LOT of us who read all 3-KB, RRR, and HAMB. I spend more time at KB than here, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy this site. I sometimes read the HAMB, but it moves too fast, and unless you spend all day reading it you can't keep up with all the posts. Each has it's good points and bad. Each has its share of jerks and smart-a$$ members. Stirring up stink about what's going on at another board makes me feel like I have to choose one site over another, and I'd rather not do that.

good point

That is a good point, but i think that is just guys talking, kinda like if we were all at a BBQ having a beer. no real harm in it, as long as it doesnt become rude.

Pablo

You nailed it! I have chosen not to comment on certain threads. Some I don't even read..... that's what I like about America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back