intro....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

62uni

Hi I'm Max and I bought this 1962 ford f100 swb unibody about a month ago. This is my first rat rod truck build. I'm starting off with a good foundation but I'm sure I will have questions for the future...... well I have a few now but they can wait. So here's what I got..... 62 f100, 89-98 chevy front suspension, air bags, 2" drop spindles, 70's 351w and trans......

Welcome to RRR! Gotta have pics of a uni. Is that a Camaro front clip? I was surprised you went with the 351 since it has a GM front end - Good deal!

Chevy 1500 using the same steering box and all plumbed into a ford power steering pump. I need to figure out how the post pix.

Welcome to the group

Gota love the ford.
For the pix, save to your computer, click on the paper clip above, browse to your file and click on the pic you want, worked for this old geaser[S

lets see if this works....

Attachments

• 62uni.jpg
    62uni.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 9
Just to show a little of my truck. thanks for checking it out.

Attachments

• 62uni.jpg
    62uni.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 1962.jpg
    1962.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 15
Welcome

hi i'm max and i bought this 1962 ford f100 swb unibody about a month ago. This is my first rat rod truck build. I'm starting off with a good foundation but i'm sure i will have questions for the future...... Well i have a few now but they can wait. So here's what i got..... 62 f100, 89-98 chevy front suspension, air bags, 2" drop spindles, 70's 351w and trans......

welcome to rrr

Latest posts

Back