Intro

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtWorshiper

Hello, I'm from Southern Oregon. Most everything I have designed and built up till now has been off-road related. I have been wanting to do a rat rod for a long time now so over the past year I having buying up as much stuff as I can get my hands on (reasonably priced stuff that is). I prefer 32-34 Ford PU's and Mod A PU's. I have five 32-34 Ford PU's, one late Mod A PU, a couple Mod A cowls, and a bunch of other misc stuff. I hope to use this site for info, ideas, and possibly to get some new connections in my area. I will post some pics up later.

Pics of my collection so far

Here are some pics, the 34 with fenders is how I bought it,
I stripped it all down and mocked it up recently with a 35 bed.
It will be my first build.

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

More pics to come......

Last edited:
Both of these cabs are really clean, no rot or major damage on either.
I am gonna put these away for a later date. I don't have pics of one
other cab I put back together from parts or my Mod A PU yet. I'll
post those up down the road.

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00338.jpg

Thanks for the welcome everyone, this looks like a great site. I have been on other sites where flaming and ****ing contests are a regular thing. I'm not into that, I just want to have a place where I can get ideas, opinions, and information I may need. Thanks again everyone!

My mistake on the truck with fenders, it's a 33, I get them mixed up all the time when it comes to pics. Not selling anything right now, about the only thing I still want to add to the collection that may cause me to sell something is a 28-29 or 30-31 Mod A 5W coupe body.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, this looks like a great site. I have been on other sites where flaming and ****ing contests are a regular thing. I'm not into that, I just want to have a place where I can get ideas, opinions, and information I may need. Thanks again everyone!

Welcome to RRR, DirtWorshiper. Nice collection you got there. Enough to keep you busy for a day or so. You found the right place here. Won't find any of that stuff here. For everyone here it's all about the car (or truck, bike, whatever). Keep the pics coming as you progress.

Here are some pics of my Mod A PU I didn't have when I started this thread. I was told it is a fairly rare PU, it's a 31 Mod A Budd Top wide-bed. They were made for about 4-5 months in between the 31 Mod A PU and the 32. The guy I got it from is very knowledgable so I don't doubt him as to what it is. It's in really good shape and is quickly becoming one of my favorites, not sure what I am gonna do with it, got enough stuff ahead of it to not really worry about it right now. If anybody has any more info on this model PU I would really appreciate it.

31BTWB1.jpg

31BTWB2.jpg

31BTWB3.jpg

31BTWB4.jpg

Latest posts

Back