Introduce????????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I don`t know if I did this already,but. Yeah, I`m a rat rod guy. Got a bunch of F-1s and stuff. Great site,glad to be aboard,will post pics. as soon as I figure it out.Thanks, "B"

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, keep working on that photo posting... :D
Enjoy your time here... '22

Thanks, Guys, for makin a fella feel at home. Heres a shot of a couple of the fleet. Way cool site,hope I help in some way. "B"

Attachments

• trucks 002.jpg
    trucks 002.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 17
Hey Brian, just looking over the picture, and got a little worried about the square tubing.
If the tubing going over the tie rod is just a sleave it is probably okay, but the arms locating the front axle may not be the best choice of material. But then again, you may not be done, looks like you still need some brakes. I really like the looks of the truck though. Don't feel like I am picking on you, but a double shackle might keep that axle from shifting when you hit a bump.
Just want you to be safe.

Hey Brian, just looking over the picture, and got a little worried about the square tubing.
If the tubing going over the tie rod is just a sleave it is probably okay, but the arms locating the front axle may not be the best choice of material. But then again, you may not be done, looks like you still need some brakes. I really like the looks of the truck though. Don't feel like I am picking on you, but a double shackle might keep that axle from shifting when you hit a bump.
Just want you to be safe.[/QUOTEHey Bonehead, First of all,I thank you for your interest. The square tube is the tie rod, 1/4" with 3/4 ton GM tie rod sleeves rose budded in the ends for adjustment. The locating arms are also 1/4". I took the truck for a short test run up and down our "bumpy boulevard" with no problems. Hopefully it`ll run out fine in the long run. (a short run on u-tube under Chrysler rat rod minor test run) I will also add brakes. And as far as safe goes, at 56 and putting up with these cold, wet canadian winters theres no need to worry. I do everthing slow and easy. Don`t hafta buy any new undies on my part. Thanks again, I love your truck. "B"

Latest posts

Back