Introduction of 56panelford

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

56panelford

This forum was introduced to me on the FTE ( Ford Truck enthusiasts ) site I belong to. At present I'm working on a 56 panel f100 and I'm still a long ways of completing it. The rat rod theme interests me because it shows off alot the individuals personality and talents, and is something I'd like to try once I finish my panel. I'm not sure that I'll have much to share here for awhile and will have to spend a bit of time checking out the threads and galleries, so thanks for your acceptance and hope to join in soon.
John

Well this is what I started with.

Welcome to RRR, 56panelford. If your building something, you got something to share. Keep us posted as you progress with your panel. Lots of us like panels.

It's been a few weeks since I've posted on here but thought I'd share my last accompishment as I've sprayed bedliner to the underside of my panel. My plans are to spray the high build primer to the main body next weekend. Here's the link to the picture;
sizeimage.php

Ya it is dang! looks like a solid body!

Yeah, it's solid now but not so solid when I started out. It's taken me long enough to get it where it is now, I seem to spend a lot of time scratching my head wondering what I should do next, this is my first project I'll have under my belt. I do appreciate all your compliments, thanks.

Thought I'd show the frame I was using for my panel, it's a 72 c10 chassie. The drive train is going to be donated from the 90 chevy in the background to the left, it has a 350cu.in with auto trans, my plan is to use the rear diff as well. I've got to take some pictures tomorrow of the panel body as I sprayed the high build primer on it today, so I will soon be able to mate the body to the frame once again:Dhttp://ratrodsrule.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=87970

Attachments

• frame painted 005.jpg
    frame painted 005.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 4
sizeimage.php

Here's a picture of my panel in high build primer I managed to spray on this past weekend

Attachments

• panel_in_high_build_005 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    panel_in_high_build_005 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 2
  • panel_in_high_build_003 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    panel_in_high_build_003 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back