Introduction

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name is nick miller i am a a honer roll student. i live in edgewood texas.
i have a ford f100 with a mustang engine. with flams. it is not done yet. i like to build ratrods

Hi Nick, As an honor roll student, you know that "I" is capitolized, and so is Edgewood, and Texas. (so is Nick Miller, but that is a personal choice) Flames is spelled with an "e" in it. So as an honor (honer) student, I expect you to do better on your next post. :D Hey, I am just messin with you. :D
I am a terrible speller myself.

I understand you like to build ratrods. Break out the pictures, and show us what you have been up to. Welcome to the site.

Welcome Nick. Lets see some pics. I've got a F100 as well - '63 (link in my sig). Lets see some pics!

Bonehead - Don't leave out the important stuff - Ford, F100 and Mustang should be cap'd too!

helloo

Thanks for the welcome. I will try to get my fotos as soon as dads finds uot how to load them up on my page. We are going need to cut out a piece of the roof the roof out. Well any way bonehead that was funny.

welcome to the honer student! you live in edgewood tx, i just live in the edge OF the woods in AR.....anyway join in, ask questions, and of course...share some pics!!

Welcome Nick we welcome creative spellers and creative rodders - pictures please. Spelling isn't everything but pictures are and trey are worth 1000 words and I can't spell one thousand words (damn I just did!)

Hi Nick, As an honor roll student, you know that "I" is capitolized, and so is Edgewood, and Texas. (so is Nick Miller, but that is a personal choice) Flames is spelled with an "e" in it. So as an honor (honer) student, I expect you to do better on your next post. :D Hey, I am just messin with you. :D

I understand you like to build ratrods. Break out the pictures, and show us what you have been up to. Welcome to the site.

Tisk Tisk Tisk Bonehead you nasty man for messin with his spellin... and beside its spelt H O N O U R in ENGLISH but I guess you guys speak American :D

Welcome again Nick - we're a nice bunch here honest.

.... I counted 19 grammerical and punctuation errors myself, but who's counting ? Me, I guess. Anyway, I'll cut the guy some slack as well. Welcome, Nick. Look forward to pictures of that F100.

Latest posts

Back