Is MOONEYES still around?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Hornet

I tried going to the MOONEYESUSA web site but it can't be found. I looked for it through a search engine and all I could find is MOONEYESJAPAN. Did the Japanese buy/takeover Mooneyes?

I was going to buy some accessories that I saw a couple years ago. Thanks.

Thanks.......I guess the problem is on my end. I keep getting a message that the resource can't be opened with my browser.

Last edited:
I tried going to the MOONEYESUSA web site but it can't be found. I looked for it through a search engine and all I could find is MOONEYESJAPAN. Did the Japanese buy/takeover Mooneyes?

I was going to buy some accessories that I saw a couple years ago. Thanks.
Yes, they did. We just had the Mooneyes Xmas Show at Irwindale Speedway last Saturday.

mooneyes

Some of their parts are fine. Others are crap. I bought a 200 dollar set of hubcaps and 3 out of 4 had the chrome peeling off in the box. Chineese made
*******s. They took em back (read that exchanged) but I still ate the shipping. long story short, I got a ****ty set of caps for 250. I do not all the stuff they have is not so inferior but it never hurts to ask befor you shell out your hard earned $.
Rod

Latest posts

Back