It is Rivalry week, Who you pullin for...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatBroke

Hostage Negotiator
Here in Alabama it is Iron Bowl weekend...One of the most Fierce rivalry's in the country. The University of Alabama-VS-Auburn University...

I just Gotta say ROLL TIDE...

What team are you pullin for today.?.?.?

the wife and all her family pull for alabama, me i'm a texan so it is texas a&m all the way win or lose.

Sorry Flat....it was a good game, but the Tide fell apart. I'm a Penn State alumni, so I know what those tough loses are like.

Was a good game. I was glad Auburn made it a good game too. Was afraid it was going to be a blowout and boring.

My Gamecocks are going to have a fight on their hands at the Dome when they meet Auburn.

After our hometown Houston Texicans lost their last 100 or so games in the waning seconds.. I'm pulling for them this Sunday! I'm sure *everyone's* seen the volleyball TD! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

After our hometown Houston Texicans lost their last 100 or so games in the waning seconds.. I'm pulling for them this Sunday! I'm sure *everyone's* seen the volleyball TD! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

never pulled for the texans, i was a oiler fan.

Last nights Bedlam game (oklahoma/oklahoma state) was awsome, and the right team won. Since I live in Arkansas though, i have to cheer the piggys in the battle of the boot, the right team won that one too

Latest posts

Back