It was above ZERO today! Took pics.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rab71

Well I have spring fever! Argh! So I took the truck out for drive. This was after shoveling massive amounts of snow to get it out... Enjoy!

Last edited:
Now you're gonna have to spend hours cleaning and detailing your truck after driving in the wet slush! BTW, nice truck.

Er...

WOW... can't believe someone is happy about it being above ZERO! I hate to report... it was above 80 here today & I've been drivin' my ragtop... top down for the last week! SWEET! Don't think it's ever been zero here on da south coast! Well... maybe in the last ice age! :D

Truck looks sweet though dude!!!

BoB

Yeah tomorrow is supposed to be 40 but rain/snow mix... Good thing it will melt some of the snow but create ice...

Thanks for the compliments.

i know what u mean i was lookin at my 55 today thinkin i wish the snow would melt so i can drive it.

Well the roads were actually clear and dry... I knew tomorrow was not going to be that way. I figured I needed a quick fix.

I was thinking about changing a few things on the truck. I want to add a tailgate change the grill maybe. I'd really like to put some different wheels on the back. I have apair of slots for the rear, and I was thinking whitewall piecrusts but damn they are expensive. What do you guys think stealies or slots?

What do you guys think stealies or slots?

The truck is lookin good rab71, and those are some nice pics.

Since you asked for an opinion, I think the truck would look pretty classy with rear wheels that matched the front in both style and color.

You know what Gastrick? I really agree with you. I may just need to break down here and spend some cash... I would love to trade someone my slots for some stealies (40's era Ford):D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back