Its a first

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rust lover

Bleeds rust
Wild wild wild

Attachments

• l_1ad635e8adc32f4dd5778b1c30981350.jpg
    l_1ad635e8adc32f4dd5778b1c30981350.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 280
Now were talkin'..:D got anymore pics,,I like where the headlites are mounted,,plus its chain drive..with six Strombergs on a huffer. you're right it's Wild..!

I've got some more pics of it somewhere but I'm at work right now. If someone doesn't put more up first, I'll post more later. It'll probably be tomorrow though.

Thought I'd seen that one before. Won a Pro's Pick Award in Louisville in '05. Desevedly so, too. Some excellent workmanship in this baby.

Attachments

• HPIM0640 (Medium).JPG
    HPIM0640 (Medium).JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 151
  • HPIM0641 (Medium).JPG
    HPIM0641 (Medium).JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 113
  • HPIM0642 (Medium).JPG
    HPIM0642 (Medium).JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 94
That is too cool.
I think what it is with something like that is it looks so simple. Logical. Some people will be heard saying "I could do that". And given enough time and money and help, they probably could. But they didnt. He did, and I'm sure it wasnt easy or cheap. To do something different is tried everyday. We all see a lot of it all around us. Then once in a while I see something like this. So different, so radical, a total departure from the norm, but unlike so many others, its cool and done right. Thats excelence. Maybe not practical, not normal, not for everyone, but excelent.

Just my $.02. :D

Differential/chain drive

That differential / chain drive is a mechanical master piece - - - no chance to have a drive shaft let go - - - but I'd hate to have a chain let go

Like we say here in Tejas... Holy Guacamole!!! That's some wild beast!

I'd hate to have a chain let go

Uhhhhh... no kiddin'!!! After lookin' @ the picture Gastrick posted sans body... I'd hate to be around if that happened!!! In that picture... no chain guard! Gives new meaning to the word... positraction! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

It's amazing how some people can think outside the box and be so creative. We normal people look at the finished product and say "how did he do THAT!!":eek:

Very cool, and it sure draws a crowd.

Don

Latest posts

Back